Monday, August 16, 2010

Project: Imperial Fists

Ever since I first started looking at Space Marines, I wanted to paint an Imperial Fists army. The problem was the color yellow. It is hard to get good shadows when painting yellow. Recently I got back into painting after not painting for a couple of years and I decided to once again go after the dream. Thanks to some awesome tutorials online I finally have results I don’t hate.

After a couple of test paints I have a scheme I like. Here is a bad photo of the test paints. I will post more about how I am painting them and better photos when I get back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment