Friday, October 1, 2010

Project: Imperial Fists, Progress

A quick post to show off the progress of Imperial Fists Project.

Vindicator 1 and 2 are shaping up. There is still lots of clean up, details and weathering to do. I have Vindicator 3 in the box waiting for room on the workbench.


Rhino 2 and 3 are about at the same point. The Tactical markings where done by making a stencil out of plastic-card. Still lots to do on them yet. They are not table ready.

Tactical marines round 2 Started with me trying to find a better way to base and being generally unhappy with the quality of round 1. This combat squad turned out much better. there are still little things I could work on, but it is just a matter of spending more time.

Well that is about it for things with enough yellow on them to show off, now more painting.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to do a Imperial Fist army myself at some point but I doubt I could stand the tediousness of layer after layer of yellow. It's the hardest colour to paint well in my eyes. Awesome job with those vindicators - those chevrons on the siege shields look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to do the bases separate from the models and then join them once completed? I wonder if that would make basing easier.

    ReplyDelete