Tuesday, October 19, 2010

On the Bench

On the bench this week is the jump chaplain and assault squad. I am using a eight-man squad to keep the point cost down. This way I can keep the power fist and plasma pistol on the sergeant. The squad is getting the normal airbrush and weathering. The chaplain was a old model that got some conversion to bring him up to date. The jump packs are magnetized so that everyone can pile in a Rhino. It looks like this will be my command squad for a while.


In assembly is the Assault Terminator squad. They have magnetized arms and Forge World shoulder pads. I played them in a game over the weekend and I am thinking they will get shelved until their Land Raider is done. Right now my army is very mobile and I am having trouble getting them into the fight in the right spot with deep strike.


I need to put some more sergeants into assembly and start paint on the heavy weapons marines. Go, go, yellow marines. Latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment